Ada Byron's Philosophy, Economics and Politics Blog:
Select issue (from 9/1/2001)
SPRING 2007 ISSUES:
- What is the underlying problem involved in campaign finance reform?
- We, the governed, must not consent to whatever politicians want to enact.
- Introduction to Objectivism
- Troubling clauses - how our Constitution was undermined.
- Help pass the "Read the Bills Act" and downsize DC!
- The massacre at Virginia Polytechnical Institute.
- Gold, the money supply and inflation: government paper money is bankrupting us.
- How can we avoid bankrupting this country?
- What is the real problem of the lobbyist phenomenon?
Submit your amendment to the US Constitution or comments on any of ours. (our first one appeared in issue 200609) Send it to our email address:
OPINIONS & LETTERS:
HUMOR: Jump to jokes